Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 8, 2014

the world as I see

Sometime it is annoying how people have to define everything in life.
For example, my bike have to be worst or cheaper or older than his bike.
It's drive me insane.

Why can we let it as it is? It is what it is. Why priority? Why things had to be good or bad?

Long talks today with my friends. New and old... an extremely long talks with an very old man of Hanoi today. And I realize how people still do things like that. Even in a flat world. Why can't we exist in a "gray" area? It just there because it is.

I really don't like it when my girlfriend/family/teacher/friends ask about there priority? They are important things, all of them, and I can't give up anyone of those. I can't number it. I can't divide between things.

Perhaps that's a wrong approach? Perhaps I will one day have to decide that? Why i have to decide? To please everyone around me? Well fat chances...

Oh and I did gave you a gift you know... maybe I'm not so forgetful ya know...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét