Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 8, 2014

New (school) year resolution

Ok, here is some resolutions for this school year/semester

1. Master Arduino, Raspberry Pi and control system

This resolution is my main goal, as if I couldn't done this, there would be no other resolution. So pretty important this one :)

2. Vietnam and ABU Robocon 2015

To be honest I was a little bit frighten when first look at the rulebooks: the theme and rules are scary hard, and the regulation doesn't allow me to team up with my friends at FPT University. And I can only find one teammate in my, without any supporting professor. Poor me. However, I had come to realize that if the rule is hard, then it is hard for everyone, and actually I have expected the rules the first time I see next year's theme. And if we (I and my pal) don't care much for winning the contest, then actually we can work for FPT's team for experiences (and money :))  ), in case we can't find the third teammate

3. 3D printer

My idea, in collaboration with Phong (materials) and Tuấn Ngọc (mathematics and physical design). This would help us a lot along the way.

4. Radio Telescope

This actually Tuấn Ngọc's idea :)) I will help him with programming and signal processing, along with mechanical design, as he provide algorithms and overall design.

5. GPA

As high as possible. I still aim for a course oversea, transfer if possible, so I can follow a scholastic pathway, as my vision to open a R&D center and/or teaching... seem like a longshot, for this is not only this year but next year and following years resolution, ha ha

ok now I have realize that's tons of work, so... Future start... NOW :))

1 nhận xét:

  1. Đọc đến cái Robocon và cái 3D Printer thấy sướng hẳn luôn huhu :((((( Nghe lớn lao nhưng t không nghĩ nó không trong tầm tay của ông. Go go dude, ngoài mấy cái đấy ra cái scholastic pathway đã có tôi tương trợ :3

    Trả lờiXóa