Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 9, 2014

Sunday entry

Perhap better put this on my other blog, but who cares :))

Things that I done this week

  1. My CV: so many error but at lease I finished it :))
  2. Met Mr. Harn from Pacific University: like this guy so much, seriously thinking about going to his school. And their scholarships and aids are so straight-forward, easy to understand. May be 2 more semester...
  3. (Almost) Finish my 1st writing assignment (pair work)
  4. Decided to write my own firmware. Finished motion control for it. Working on serial transmission for G-code. Ordered a larger board to control the printer.
Things to do

  1. Nail probstat :))
  2. Write the rest for the G-code interpreter and start to write client terminal for 3D printer
  3. Nail probstat :3
  4. Start order hardware stuff for the printer
  5. Seriously, nail probstat :3

2 nhận xét:

  1. Hey yo, you have done considerable amount of stuff this week! Congrats bro :O but what is probstat?

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Probability and Statistic :3 darn it already :3

    Trả lờiXóa